Monday, December 19, 2011

Clap

Opening Song: “Oh Hey, Oh Hi, Hello” by Jim Gill

Stretches: “Bendable Stretchable” by Georgiana Stewart

Fingerplay: My Hands
My hands upon my head I place,
On my shoulders and on my face.
At my waist and by my side,
Now behind me they will hide.
Then I’ll raise them way up high
And make my fingers fly, fly, fly.
Now they are in front of me
With a clap, clap, clap
And a one, two, three
Let’s see how quiet we can be!

Read Aloud: Clap Your Hands by Lorinda Bryan Cauley

Action Song: “Clap, Clap, Clap Your Hands” by Carole Peterson

Prop: “Hands Are for Clapping” by Jim Gill
(have children use instruments along with the song)

Prop Collection Song: “Clean It Up” by Laurie Berkner
Clean it up, clean it up.
You can make it fun to do
And your friends can help you too.
Clean it up, clean it up
And put it away, put it away.
Put your things away!

Fingerplay: One Hand, Two Hands
One hand can wave.
One hand can tap.
But they each need a friend
If they want to clap!

Read Aloud: If You’re Happy and You Know It by James Warhola

Action Song: “Can You Clap” by Sue Schnitzer

Parachute: “Let’s All Clap Our Hands Together” by Hap Palmer

Closing Song: “Good-Bye, So Long, Toodle-oo” by Hap Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment